CAMO Defense™ Technology|
Hides messages from the Internet
Defend your private messages
Camouflage important and private information before texting, emailing, keeping notes, social media posts, and just about anything text. Text Camo™ camouflages text by encrypting it into random words. Makes it impossible for identity thieves, government prying, corporate spies, employer snoops, media scandals, or even unscrupulous family members to search your email for damaging information. Appropriate for business and personal use. Secure credit card, banking, finance, Medical Rx, HIPA, intellectual property, business offers, personal info, confidential communications, and intimate messages.
Think before you send!
- Remember that every email and text message you send will be stored across the internet and mobile devices are impossible to delete.
- Amazingly, CIA officials and Celebrities could avoid privacy compromise and media scandals by using this app!
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act includes laws regarding intercepting all forms of electronic information including telephones. Many government agencies are exempt from it. It has not stopped professional identity thieves.
- The Fourth Amendment and your right to privacy are being ignored by most employers and the courts.
- You don't have to use Text Camo™ for every email or text message, just the private ones.
Download for just 99¢ from Apple® or Google® now
How it Works
- Have one of your contacts, client, partner, friend, or family download the app with you - "It takes two to Text Camo!"
- Agree on a unique password or passphrase to share.
- Enter the shared password
- Go to the compose panel, type your message, and camouflage it with the encode button.
- Touch the send button, choose a send method, and send it to your contact.
- Copy the camouflaged text you received from your contact. Be careful to only copy the encoded text words.
- In Text Camo, be sure to enter your contact's shared password.
- Paste the camouflaged text on to the write panel and reveal the message with decode button.
CAMO Defense™ Technology
Cryptogram Assembled Messaging Obfuscation technology, or something like that, converts plain text into other random words, securely. The camouflaged text is unassuming because it does not look like traditional encrypted gibberish. This makes it very difficult for hackers using scanning or searching methods to identify confidential intel. Use with your existing email or social media accounts.
NoticesIconUse™, Text Camo™, and CAMO Defense™ are trademarks of Rick Bonatto • Intellectual Property Rights - Patent Pending
Text Camo™ for iOS End User License Agreement
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and iPad Mini are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Text Camo™ for Android End User License Agreement
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.